Tuesday 18 August 2015

Lemongrass & Lavender NATURAL DEODORANT -- Review

My second item from the AA Skincare range - Lemongrass and Lavender deodorant. 


I have always been a spray deodorant kinda girl as I've always found roll on's to be a bit too "sticky" for my liking, also I've never really found one that I really liked. 

After reviewing The seaweed and aloe refreshing eye gel I was asked to review one of their natural deodorants, I had to pick from a choice of three... 
Bergamot & Aloe
Grapefruit & Cedarwood 
Lemongrass & Lavender 
Being a big Lavender fan I went with  Lemongrass and Lavender 
They are very reasonable price at £4.94 and at the moment the Lemongrass and Lavender is £3.96
I tried out this product for twos weeks and I'm rather pleased with it.
It did  leave me with a slight "sticky" feel after applying but that faded quickly as soon as it had dried, so by the time my make up was applied my underarms were ready to rock and roll!! 
The smell was lovely and it kept me feeling fresh all day. Exactly what it said on the tin .... Or bottle in this case! 

Did you know....
Many mass produced antiperspirants contain aluminium salts, alcohol and parfum which can be irritating to the skin and clog pores. This can stop your skin from being able to breath and can cause many problems including skin infections and unsightly boils or spots.

To find out more about the AA skincare range take a visit to their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment