Friday 26 June 2015

AA Skincare, Seaweed & Aloe Refreshing eye gel - Review



I was sent theSeaweed & Aloe  refreshing eye gel to test out, from first looks upon opening the box I was smitten, It was nicely presented and the bottle is pleasing to the eye.

Not only does the eye gel leave you looking refreshed and soothed it also gently removes your eye make up. 

Directions of use
Pump a small amount on to your fingers then apply to the skin. 

I used a cotton pad when taking off my eye make up. 

When removing my eye make up it only took one wipe and it was gone.
Super effected and very gentle.
It won't leave you with that tight feeling that other make up removers leave you with. 

I've also been using the eye gel in the morning before putting my make up on as an eye pick me up. Which has been working wonders.

It is scentless so you don't have to worry about being over powered by a perfumey product. 

I'm really pleased with the product and I'll be replacing it once it's run out.

All of AA Skincare products are suitable for sensitive skin..

A bit about AA Skincare

They have many years experience in aromatherapy and natural skincare, creating naturally effective products to give your skin a treat without costing the earth.

The AA Skincare range combines essentials oils with classic natural ingredients such as Frankincense & Rose, Almond & Sandalwood and Seaweed & Aloe to create fantastic products.


You can check out their website www.aaskincare.co.uk 

Also you can follow AA Skincare on their social media sites ... FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

**i was sent the product free of charge, in return for an honest review. All thoughts are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment