Wednesday 6 May 2015

Professor Scrubbington - Review



I was over the moon to be able to be able to help with the launch of Professor Scrubbington bathroom range.

In the Scrubbington range is -
Magically Foaming Hair and Body wash
Magically Foaming Shampoo
Magically Foaming Conditioner
Magically Natural Roll-on
Magically Foaming Hand & Face wash. 

The Professor uses natural ingredients that are kind to the skin and good for the planet! The bottles are designed for little hands to make it easier to use on your own.  Great if your little ones wants that bit of independence of washing themselves like a big kid. The foam means one squirt is more than enough and shouldn't miss their hands!!


The twins found the foam hilarious and loved washing themselves! 

We used the shampoo and the conditioner and their hair this morning is lovely. Their crazy curls are not so crazy and have a lovely shine to them :). 

I love the whole look of Professor Scrubbington, it reminds me of the bubble works at Chessington World of Adventures! 
The bottles are all very nicely presented and they don't come across too childish or too girlie / boyish. Noah 7 liked the look just as much as the twins 2 did.



The smell is fresh and has that great clean smell. Not too overpowering which is always a bonus.

Noah hasn't yet got to the smelly boy stage yet but he really wanted to try out the roll on, as he's seen Jon use his every morning and he felt rather pleased with himself!

I tried it myself and I'm not over smelly either (I like to think so anyway) and it smelt and felt good as some roll ons tend to be far too sticky for my liking. 


You can check out the Professor on his website .... 

If you fancy buying from the Scrubbington range Professor P. Scrubbington has kindly given me a discount code to use on you first order .... BM20 .... 
This will give you a fifth off purchase price! 

You can also follow him on his social media sites 





** I was sent these products for free for an honest review. All thoughts are my own! **
LarabeeUK

No comments:

Post a Comment